Professional road racer Eric Bostrom's objective on the track is twofold. First, deliver clear and concise feedback to the team. Second, complete domination of the field. Both goals are aided by his Airmada helmet. Minimized profile, lightweight, athletic fit, and industry leading venting create a package that clears distraction from the equation. Emblazoned in his signature colors, the Bostrom Signature Airmada helmet is premier equipment for the demanding rider.
$270.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durabilityv
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
No questions or comments have been submitted!
Want to know more about this product?
Think this is the best Icon product ever made?
Can't find your answer in the user manual?
Have a question for the developers?
Submit your question and get your answers.
This section is updated regularly, so check back often.