Stryker Elbow Armor
Probably, gonna, crash. Three words that Nick Apex uses to describe his riding style. We know he's not alone. With that thought in mind, Icon created the Stryker™ Elbow Armor. Rider designed chassis, D30® intelligent foam, and CE certification add up to quality blockers for your under-appreciated pointy bits. If you're one of those riders who is never going to crash this product isn't for you. If you ride anywhere near reality than we suggest acquiring a set of Field Armor Stryker™ elbows.
$80.00 Suggested Retail USD
- EN 1621-1/1997 "E" Type A CE Approved elbow impact protectors
- d3o Breathable intelligent impact dispersion system
- Articulating injection molded shell with air flow channels
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chasis
- Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Comfort ft sleeve and adjustment strap secures armor
- Low-profile design fits under most jackets
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
No questions or comments have been submitted!
Want to know more about this product?
Think this is the best Icon product ever made?
Can't find your answer in the user manual?
Have a question for the developers?
Submit your question and get your answers.
This section is updated regularly, so check back often.