It has always been just a matter of time before the line between organic and synthetic was irrevocably blurred. In the beginning, the merger between man and machine was slow, a bio-implant to aid metabolism, an amp to focus the thoughts of the easily distracted… Not even the boldest techno-idealists dared dream of such a nightmare as the reality that would befall them. Separating flesh from silicon does not leave a clean cut, but rather a gaping tear. Within this fully exploited void is the Airmada Parahuman.
$250.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
How does the sizing for this helmet compare to Icon Mainframe helmet? I had an extra small but am concerned it won't fit the same if I order that size.The Airmada has a more aggressive fit than the Mainframe helmet in order to reduce the shell's size and weight. As such, sizes are consistent, but many customers have changed sizes for personal comfort reasons. To enusre proper fit, we recommend you try any helmet on in person before purchasing.