Alliance Lucky Lid
You guys should make a helmet with a giant roulette wheel on it. We've heard the suggestion about 1000 times. Hmmm... goes our usual reply as our eyes roll backwards. It just kinda seems like that has been done to death. And then a stroke of brilliance hits. Wait a tick, that's it! Death! We'll add a Suicide King to one side and a Grim Reaper to the other! Genius! With the age old question of how to freshly execute tired Vegas themed graphics solved, we immediately set to work on the Lucky Lid™. The only thing left to do was to craft some cliché laden product copy about gambling.
$170.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchesed from an authorized dealer in that country
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully reemovable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Prolock™ shield locking system
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Is this helmet is Snell AND DOT approved?Our helmets pass international standards (ECE, DOT, SAI, SG), and after extensive research have chosen not to certify our helmets to Snell standards. The ECE (European) standard is internationally recognized in 52 countries. Our helmets also pass DOT (United States), SAI (Autralia), and SG (Japan).