Airmada Sportbike SB1
A rift in the space-time continuum - pseudo mechanical tendrils ripple across its streamlined form. The Sportbike SB 1 helmet stays one step ahead of the inevitable and an outstretched arm’s reach away from the authorities. It is race when conditions dictate caution; it is pigmented velocity amid the drab sprawl. Going for broke never looked so fast.
$191.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Is the Airmada supposed to vent better than the Airframe?Each ICON Helmet is built on the lessons learned from previous ICON Helmets. The Airframe has excellent venting at both high and low speeds, as does the Airmada. The Airmada does feature an additional centrally located forehead vent to increase low speed venting.
I currently wear an Alliance SS and am in the market for a new helmet. The Alliance fits great but I cant fit right in an Airframe. Which is the Airmada shaped closer to?The Airmada will fit closer to an Alliance SS compared to an Airframe. The Airmada features a long oval headroom and a greater number of shell molds, which provides improved fit across the entire size spectrum.