ICON 1000 Turnbuckle Glove
Sometimes the best way forward is back. Craftsmanship and technologies, once abandoned, can be reexamined and repurposed. The Turnbuckle™ uses such refound tech to it's advantage. Custom knit forchettes, circa-OG MX gloves, provide uncompromised fit & fill. When paired with a french cowhide chassis and fingertips, the Turnbuckle provides a handheld barricade against asphalt intrusion. D30® armor integrated into the main knuckle furthers the riding legitimacy of the Turnbuckle platform. What's old is new again.
$65.00 Suggested Retail USD
- Premium grade French cowhide chassis
- D3O® armor underlay in main knuckle
- Knit nylon finger gussets for flexibility and ventilation
- Perforated panels for increased ventilation
- Secure wrist closure keeps glove in place
- Pre-curved palm and finger design
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
No questions or comments have been submitted!
Want to know more about this product?
Think this is the best Icon product ever made?
Can't find your answer in the user manual?
Have a question for the developers?
Submit your question and get your answers.
This section is updated regularly, so check back often.