Looking for a flagship product in impact-protection? Look no further. We used every resource at our disposal to make the Stryker Rig our most comprehensive impact protection package to date. First, we loaded it up with enough tactical protective features to exceed the World’s toughest standards. The two-piece CE approved shoulders and elbows offer maximum coverage while their D3O® inserts provide incredible impact dispersion. The CE approved articulating back protector is aided by a special D3O® insert with molded air channels. Speaking of air, the injection-molded chest plate features integrated air intakes while the chassis is made with Airmesh and HydraDry™ to help wick away moisture. The fit can be tailored with adjustable waist and elbow straps and stretch materials help to reduce arm pump and fatigue. The Stryker Rig; Impact Protection from the inside out.
$250.00 Suggested Retail USD
- CE Approved Stryker Back Armor with D3O Breathable Insert
- CE Approved Elbow Protection with D3O Breathable Inserts
- CE Approved Shoulder Protection with D3O Breathable Inserts
- Injection Molded Chest Plate with Integrated Air Intakes
- Articulating Injection Molded Hard Back Armor with Air Flow Channels
- Adjustable Waist Straps for a Secure Fit
- Thumbholes hold Sleeves in Place
- Back Protector and Adjustable Waist Straps are Removable
- Adjustment Strap Secures Elbow Armor in Place
- Biofoam and Airmesh Chassis
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Is the Stryker Rig meant to be worn under the Overlord Prime jacket?
Given the Overlord's aggressive Attack fit, the Stryker Rig does not fit under the jacket.