Depending on which side of the Atlantic you reside, the word Chantilly can mean numerous things. None of these meanings are particularly masculine or thuggish. Which is precisely why we chose this name for our latest skull-based helmet. It’s a dash of high-society class mixed with typical ICON low-brow predilections. Available in a glossy white or matte Rubatone™ black on black to suit your particular savoir-faire.
$250.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.