Overlord Type 1 Jacket
Type 1™ meets Type A. Aggressive, ambitious, and highly competitive. These are the hallmarks of the Type A personality. Through years of research and development, we've extracted these traits from our Icon riders, such as Jason Britton, and imbued them into our textiles, armor, and patterns. The result is our new Type 1 Overlord jacket. It's lightweight yet rugged chassis, tailored attack fit, and multi-tiered defensive armor package expose it's true nature. Aggressive, ambitious, and highly competitive. In the urban sprawl, only the strongest survive - choose your gear accordingly.
$162.00 Suggested Retail USD
- Icon attack fit
- Durable textile chassis
- Removable icon CE field armor impact protector elbow and shoulder
- Removable icon dual-density foam back pad
- Icon external injected plastic protection on shoulders, elbows and back
- Custom printed icon graphics
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels
- Integrated fighter mesh panels for venting
- Gathered elastic flex panels on elbows and shoulders
- Removable insulated wind resistant liner
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
How do I clean the Overlord Type 1 jacket?
Hand wash the jacket in warm water and mild liquid laundry detergent. Hand washing minimizes unnecessary stress on the garment. A soft bristle tooth brush helps in removing any bug strikes or road debris.Rinse the jacket with clean water to remove all detergent. Do not use any form of oxygenated detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or dry cleaning chemicals. These items will damage the jacket.
Drip dry only; do not use a machine.