Back in black, fade to black, none more black, you've heard them all. This time we've dropped the clichés and gone straight to jugular conviction - the Alliance Dark Helmet combines the most popular attributes of the award-winning ICON helmet line, for less. Matte black Rubatone finish, free Dark Smoke ProShield™, removable Hydradry™ wicking liner, medium oval headform, World Standard certifications and ICON's innate reputation for pure awesome. All for the princely sum of $150. The streets have demanded, and ICON has answered.
$150.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headfoam
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Quick-change for-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Prolock™ shield locking system
- Dark Smoke Shield Included
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
No questions or comments have been submitted!
Want to know more about this product?
Think this is the best Icon product ever made?
Can't find your answer in the user manual?
Have a question for the developers?
Submit your question and get your answers.
This section is updated regularly, so check back often.