The Women' s Field Armor Stryker™ vest features all of the same construction and CE certification standards as the men's version but has been retailored for a woman's fit. The back armor plate has been made slightly shorter by changing to a five or six plate arrangement. Additionally, the midriff and hook and loop adjustment straps have been rescaled for a proper fit. Of course the main function of the vests back protector, enhanced protection, remains intact as the women's version meets applicable CE certification standards for back protectors.
$130.00 Suggested Retail USD
- EN 1621-2/03/AC2006 CE Approved Stryker Back Armor
- d3o Breathable back insert, with custom molded ICON geometry
- Articulating injection molded back armor with air flow channels
- Injection molded chest plate with integrated air intakes
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis
- Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Highly adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Low-profile design fits under most jackets
- Women specific fit
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Is there a way to customize the colors I'd want for my field armor vest?
There is no way to customize the colors of the vest from the factory.
I have this armor, I lost some of the back screws for it, where would I be able to order more?
The rivets for the Stryker vest are not replaceable
Hello, I am interested in buying a Stryker vest, but I do not see where in where I can buy one on this website. Do you have this option, or must I buy it in a dealer only?
ICON does not sell directly to the public, but we have a variety of online retailers that do. They can all be found here: http://www.rideicon.com/dealer-locator/