Evolved & refined. ICON has never been satisfied with the status quo–which is why we created the new ICON Alliance™ helmet. Based on the proven Alliance SSR™, this next gen helmet is fitted with a multitude of key refinements. The first revision is the new EPS liner. We’ve listened to the customers’ requests and reshaped the EPS liner into a more oval geometry.
$170.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headfoam
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Quick-change for-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Prolock™ shield locking system
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Hi, I was wondering if your Alliance was Snell approved? Or any of your other helmets for that matter. Thanks.Our helmets pass international standards (ECE, DOT, SAI, SG), and after extensive research have chosen not to certify our helmets to Snell standards. The ECE (European) standard is internationally recognized in 52 countries. Our helmets also pass DOT (United States), SAI (Autralia), and SG (Japan).