Variant Carbon Cyclic
Weighing in at just 1650 grams, the Variant Carbon Cyclic helmet strikes a perfect balance between smart engineering and intuitive design. The shell itself is expertly fabricated with Dyneema, fiberglass and carbon fiber. Through ICON’s proprietary molding technology, carbon is strategically placed throughout the shell to ensure structural integrity while minimizing weight. The shell is fitted with a removable/washable HydraDry™™ interior, as well as multiple air intake and exhaust ports for climate management. If you're looking for the smartest crossover helmet on the market, the Variant Carbon Cyclic™ is the answer
$550.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following:DOT FM VSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EURO PE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTR ALI A) & SG (JAPAN)S AFET Y AND TESTING SANDARDS . does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Carbon fiber shell
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free shield
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
- Reflective Graphics on Hi-Viz and Reflective Black Helmets
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
This helmet and color combination (carbon,cyan and red) made me drool! I have the construct version and now i may need a new helmet!!!
I have an oval shaped head. The Shoei RF-1100 fits but I want more choices. Will this fit?
The Variant is a long oval fit and will fit similarly to that Shoei.
Hey I was wondering if you guys could think about making a Variant helmet in the colors black and lime green. Thank you for reading my message :)
We are always looking at new colorways to add. Thanks for the suggestion.