ICON 1000 Hoodlux Softshell Jacket
The Hoodlux™ exists in the grey expanse between riding jacket and hoody. Featuring a wind-resistant construction and a modified raglan fit, neatly assembled with stretch-woven 330-gram soft shell fabric, the Hoodlux is the nomad of the ICON 1000 line. The fabric is expertly bonded to a fleece interior for added warmth and protection from the elements. The Jacket's elbows are reinforced with a washable synthetic overlay. When worn in concert with an Associate™ vest of Field Armor Stryker™ rig, the Hoodlux is tactical cover in a world of exposure.
$125.00 Suggested Retail USD
- Modified Raglan fit with drop tail and pt zips
- Stretch Woven 330 Gram Softshell fabric bonded to polar fleece interior
- PU Synthetic Leather elbow patches - washable
- Applique'd embroidered felt shoulder patches
- Waist cinch strap with locking one handed adjusters
- Snorkel hood with low profile auto locking adjusters
- Icon Ergo zipper puller on front zip and molded cord keepers on others
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
What do you mean when you say the Hoodlux jacket runs one size large? Please explain
If you buy a Hoodlux, make sure to order one size down from what you usually wear. The Hoodlux tends to run large. For example, if you usually wear a larger, order a medium instead.