ICON 1000 Outsider Convertible Jacket
ICON has been the leader in ‘convertible’ jackets since our inception. Our convertible platform allows the wearer to either run a full-length riding jacket for maximum coverage or zip off the leather forearms for a ‘shorty’ style jacket. The actual construction process of the Outsider™ jacket is as unique as the rider who wears it. To start, the Outsider jacket is completely assembled to verify both fit and function. The jacket is then painstakingly disassembled into it's denim and leather base materials. The 14 oz. denim panels receive a proprietary wash, texture, & coating, thereby acquiring the unique resin finish. The Jacket is then reassembled, stitch for stitch, to form the finished product. Once reassembled the Outsider is fitted out with a full complement of D30® CE Certified armor: back, shoulders, and elbows. A removable insulated vest liner is added, as well as the multitude of custom trims and badging. The outsider jacket: letting those who ride, decide.
$525.00 - $575.00 Suggested Retail USD
- Icon Sport Fit - a sophisticated cut without being restrictive
- Resin coated denim chassis for waxed look without the mess
- 1.1-1.3mm Antique finished drum dyed Brazilian cowhide sleeves and trim
- Zip-off leather sleeves allow conversion from jacket to shorty style
- Tape on top YKK® black oxide finished tactical metal zippers with custom pulls
- Snapback banded leather collar and lower zipper flap cover
- Bi-fold action back and mechanical elbow articulation panels
- Strategically placed laser perforation for ventilation
- Removable satin vest liner with numerous interior cargo, slash, and zippered pockets
- D30® CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors (removable)
- D30® Viper CE Certified Back Protector (Removable)
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
I think it would be cool if this was made into more of a bomber style jacket... with a hoody. I like how you guys added a collar, and the denim/leather combination is pretty good!Thanks for commenting - keep your eyes on the Icon1000 lineup, we have some really interesting styles in the development pipeline.
Can I put the Stryker Vest back protector in this?
You cannot put a Stryker back protector in the ICON 1000 Outsider Convertible Jacket. However, the Viper D3O Viper CE certified back protector.