The Shakki™ helmet is adorned with many Japanese mythological elements. Each element features a character that represents a trait or story. Endurance - The Monk Mongaku tests his spiritual sincerity by standing under an ice cold waterfall. Exposure to the frigid water almost kills him, but he perseveres showing his mental and physical endurance. Bravery - Kintaro, also known as the Golden Boy, roamed the forests of northern Japan. He was renowned for his strength and mastery of the wild. Often his bravery is depicted by wrestling the feared giant carp. Raijin - With his ability to create the most powerful storms, Raijin rains down deafening thunder from his multitude of drums. Usually depicted as a red demonic demon, he is both feared and admired as a predominate deity in the Shinto religion. Fujin - Shouldering his bag of wind, the disheveled Fujin has the power to both create and destroy. As the god of wind, he is among the oldest of the Shinto gods, and helped create the world itself.
$150.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following DOT DMVSS 218(US), ECE 22-05(Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Prolock™ shield locking system
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Does the Aliance Helmet come with a chin curtain?The Alliance does not have a chin curtain, but our Airframe line of helmets does: http://www.rideicon.com/products/?categoryId=993