The Torrent graphics are bombed across the side of the virgin Alliance™ shell. Tagged and dripping, the cranial fracas screams for attention. A remix from the Icon shells of yesteryear, the Torrent barks it profane ideology at 150 bpm. Gritty street slang executed with monochromatic aplomb. Can you dig it?
$169.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following DOT DMVSS 218(US), ECE 22-05(Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchesed from an authorized dealer in that country
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Prolock™ shield locking system
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
I changed my Redemeer helmet for a Torrent and have always have used a lenses microfiber cleaner (no problem at all) but now my new Torrent shield is completely scratched... if I buy a new replacement shield, it also will be so soft?The shield may be becoming scratched because your microfiber may have small amounts of debris. In addition, we recommend soaking a warm, wet rag on the outside of the visor to loosen surface impediments before cleaning the visor. Failure to do so could cause small debris to be dragged across the visor, causing scratches.Detailed shield cleaning instructions can be found here: http://www.rideicon.com/videos/airframe-cleaning-care/.