Saddened by the state of humanity, she looks on in perpetual sorrow. The imposing sprawl casts a dark shadow across the once verdant landscape. Eden, now reduced to a hive of scum and villainy. A land where even angels fear to tread. Is this our darkest hour?
$213.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and teting standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchesed from an authorized dealer in that country
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Prolock™ shield locking system
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Who is the artist for the graphics on the Ascension helmet?
Tanner Goldbeck is the man behind the brush for the Ascension helmet.
I am from Colombia, and am really interesting to buy an Alliance Ascension. I want to know how to buy it?
We do not sell directly to customers. However, you can purchase these gloves through any online retailer that ships internationally. These dealers can be found here: http://www.rideicon.com/dealer-locator/
I just purchased this helmet and it's far more comfortable than my previous branded helmets! The quality of my Icon helmet far exceeded my expectations! My next helmet will probably be either a Variant or an Airframe. Which would give more comfortable feeling compare the Alliance?Thanks for the support! Both are exceedingly comfortable helmets so we recommend you trying both on before purchasing. Depending on your individual head shape and personal preferences, one helmet may be more comfortable than the other. The Variant does have the same head shape as the Alliance you are wearing now, which is something to consider for fit purposes.