Facelifts are a mixed blessing. Don’t get us wrong -we’re in favor of cougars looking their best - but we’ve seen some scary lizard faces lately. We decided to go a different route with the Headtrip. She was never given a fair shake the first time around; banished to hell by an overzealous corporate purchasing monster. Re-colored but not stretched thin, we brought her back for another go. Don’t look at it like a facelift. Think of it more like an eyeliner tattoo with LSD instead of ink.
$179.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and teting standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchesed from an authorized dealer in that country
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
No questions or comments have been submitted!
Want to know more about this product?
Think this is the best Icon product ever made?
Can't find your answer in the user manual?
Have a question for the developers?
Submit your question and get your answers.
This section is updated regularly, so check back often.