Airframe Street Angel
If you've got an Angel, your a lucky man - keep her off the streets. But if you've got a Street Angel there won't be any stopping her. Your only choice is to put her in gear tough enough to survive the asphalt battlefield. This starts with a premier lid - the Airframe Street Angel™. Engineered to meet the toughest safety standards and graphic'd enough to meet hers. Unquestionably feminine but accented with a hardened core. Kind of like a beauty queen packing a straight razor-easy on the eyes, but best keep you hands to yourself.
$248.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218(US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698(AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased in that country.
- Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon fiber shell
- Medium Oval Headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Removable chin curtain
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Can I download a user manual for my wife's Airframe Street Angel helmet from your site?We are currently working to add this feature.
I think I may need thicker cheek pads for this helmet. I ordered a medium, but the cheek pads don't even touch my face. I think I need the XXS pads. How do I order them?From your description, it appears you may need to return the helmet for a smaller size. The ICON Airframe features 3 Shell sizes, and the XXS is the smallest shell. Even with the smaller cheekpads in a medium helmet, the helmet may not fit correctly.