Airframe Carbon Lifeform
Carbon - the fundamental structure of all life - incredibly light, unbelievably strong. We've used this fundamental element to produce our lightest helmet ever. The shell is formed with Icon's unique dry molding technology which allows for exact placement of carbon material. This controlled placement provides reinforced structure without adding weight. Indeed, weighing in at a mere 1450 grams, the Carbon lifeform™ is a prime example of the most modern of helmet manufacturing technologies. If you have the means we highly recommend acquiring this truly unique Airframe™. You will not be disappointed.
$438.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All world standard, Meets of exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased in that country.
- Carbon fiber shell
- 1450 grams in size medium (+/-50 grams)
- Medium Oval Headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Removble molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Removable chin curtain