Stryker Mil-Spec Vest
The Field Armor Stryker™ vest rewrote the definition of street protection. A truly innovative product that rightfully dominates the competition. Combining the product with our industry-leading Mil-Spec vest was an easy decision. All the low-Profile protection afforded by the Stryker vest combined with the daytime and nighttime high conspicuity of the Mil-Spec vest. Truly a win-win situation
$150.00 Suggested Retail USD
- CE Approved Stryker Back Armor
- D30® Breathable back insert, with custom molded ICON geometry
- Articulating injection molded back armor with air flow channels
- Injection molded chest plate with integrated air intakes
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis
- HydraDry™ moisture wicking liner
- Highly adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Lo-profile design fits under most jackets
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
I like the visibility of the Strykey Vest in Hi-Vis Yellow over my black leather jacket, but everything says it fits under the jacket. Do I lose any safety features by wearing it over, rather than under, the jacket?
You do not lose any safety features of the vest, but it may feel awkward if worn over a leather jacket. If you would like, you can purchase a Contra Textile Jacket in Military-Spec Hi-Vis if you like the Hi-Vis look: http://www.rideicon.com/products/?productGroupId=131