- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following:DOT FM VSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EURO PE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTR ALI A) & SG (JAPAN)S AFET Y AND TESTING SANDARDS . does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested And Refined
- Anti-Lift Visor To Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake And Exhaust Ports
- Molded EPS Nose Reduces Shield Fogging
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully Removable / Washable HydraDry™ Interior
- Rear Spoiler For Reduced Helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
Include your question or comments below.
We will reply as soon as possible.
I want to know if anyone has used a Variant helmet to go ice racing?
You can defintiely use it for ice racing. Check out the breath box too to keep condensation at bay: http://www.rideicon.com/products/?productGroupId=2018
Se puede comprar este producto en esta pagina?
Nosotros no vendemos directamente a los clientes. Sin embargo, usted puede comprar estos guantes través de cualquier minorista en línea que los buques a nivel internacional. Estos distribuidores se puede encontrar aquí: http://www.rideicon.com/dealer-locator/
I absolutely love the Variant helmet as much as one can love a hemet without ever having used it. I have always wanted to own one. I do not have a long oval head shape but an intermediate oval-ish shaped head. I was just curious: If I were to purchase this helmet how would the fit be? Too tight, too loose? Would you recommend against buying it? Thanks.
We would recommend trying it on before purchasing.
I love the Variant helmet, but I have a hard time finding a good helmet that fits since I have more of a round head then an oval head. Do you have any problems in fitment in that area?You're in luck because the Variant features a rounder head shape than some of our other helmets.