Variant Construct Hard Luck
Black ink sleeved across its raw construct shell speaks to the Hard Luck’s felonious intent. 13’s emblazoned across its flanks sneer politely at the society from which it was ostracized. The Hard Luck will never taste a silver spoon or know the loving embrace of a fat trust fund. It’s the helmet for street cowboys looking for anything heavy.
$390.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following:DOT FM VSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EURO PE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTR ALI A) & SG (JAPAN)S AFET Y AND TESTING SANDARDS . does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon fiber shell
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free shield
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
- Dark Smoke shield included