Variant Salvo Hi-Viz
In a quad-laned maelstrom inhabited by text streams and twitter feeds. Status updating SUVs intent on unsignaled lane changes. The Variant Salvo™ maintains a guardian position. It's fluorescent paint* and reflective graphics providing visual demarcation amidst the controlled chaos. Oversized optics, carbon reinforced shell, and anti-lift visor serve to further the protective envelope. The urban arena has unkind intentions - strike first.
$332.00 Suggested Retail USD
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following:DOT FM VSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EURO PE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTR ALI A) & SG (JAPAN)S AFET Y AND TESTING SANDARDS . does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested And Refined
- Anti-Lift Visor To Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake And Exhaust Ports
- Molded EPS Nose Reduces Shield Fogging
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear Spoiler For Reduced Helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
- Reflective Graphics on Hi-Viz and Reflective Black Helmets