On September 13, 2012, from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, ET, the City of New York will feel the thunder of big green. On this day, Kawasaki is taking over New York’s Times Square to share some big news and introduce the world to the new 2013 Ninja® sportbikes.
Also, ICON will be putting on an additional surprise for our fans. The city known for high fashion and bright lights will be ICON’s venue for a fashion show of our own. The catwalk will be owned by the sound of motorcycles and the sight of ICON’s latest gear, not square glasses and expensive cocktails though.
The full rundown of all the days events are:
- 2013 Ninja® sportbikes debut
- Icon Fashion Show
- On-site sweepstakes for a chance to receive one of two new Ninja® sportbikes
- Exciting stunt show with Jason Britton and Eric Hoenshell
- A chance to take on 9-time World Champion drag racer Rickey Gadson via drag race simulator
- Autograph sessions with Monster Energy Kawasaki racing champion Ryan Villopoto
- Special guest DJ Biggie
- Motorcycle displays
- Kawasaki merchandise giveaways
So come on out, the event is open for all that have green in the blood.